At the Frontiers with asylum seekers
5th European Meeting CLC-Forced Migration; Luxemburg, 26-30 January 2011
- Relecture, Maguy, (Atelier Etranger CVX France)
- Looking Back, Maguy (Atelier Etranger CVX France)
- Caractéristiques ignatiennes d’un accompagnement des migrants forcés, Bernadette Kuntz-Inial
- Ignatian characteristics of accompanying forced migrants, Bernadette Kuntz-Inial
- Llamados a ser Comunidad Profética en misión, Adelaida La Casta, CVX en España
- being touched, Ulrich Treipl, CLC Austria
4th Forced migration meeting in Lille, France from 28 to 30 November, 2008
- Objectives (french)
- Engagement de l’Église et des ONG auprès des migrants: la situation en France download
- La rétention, refus de l’intégration? download
- Introduction à la question de l’intégration download
- Final Report download
- Report by Manolo Enciso
3rd Forced migration meeting In Calpe/Alicante from 23 to 26 February, 2006
In 1999, the Euroteam launched a project proposal called with people on the move
CLC-Europe met for the first time on Forced Migration in Malta in 2001 to exchange experiences and to work out a position for CLC action called Malta conclusions.
A second paper was sent to the national communities to encourage their members to get involved in advocacy for the stranger. The paper was called Where is your brother Abel.
During the second meeting in Switzerland in 2003 the participants worked together on the relevant Bible words as our inspiration to be with the foreigner and after gathering all kinds of prejudices discussed how to help people to act against prejudices.
The European assembly which took place in Lille in May 2004 decided to continue the common concern for forced migrants. They asked the euroteam to make a general evaluation and to propose networking between national communities who responded positively