The upcoming European CLC meeting in Poland is devoted to the issue of FAMILY (perceived as a gift, a challenge and a calling). Its central aim is to share the experience regarding the shapes of family formation in different national CLCs.
Let’s meet and get to know each other, truly becoming closer “relatives” in the CLC family.
Let’s meet and talk about the threats family is facing currently in Europe.
Let’s meet and get inspired by new ideas in search for the Ignatian MAGIS to better serve families.
Let it be the first step on the way, and let’s make it TOGETHER.
You can read more about the programme here
1. Please send 2-3 representatives related to the “family field” from your country.
They are kindly asked to take time to prayerfully study the recent post-synodal apostolic exhortation AMORIS LAETITIA of the Holy Father Francis, on love in the family. Being rich in Ignatian inspirations, it will be an important guideline and point of reference for us.
2. As for the preparation on the national level, please consider organizing a national meeting for people responsible for/involved in the formation of families/married couples, in order to discuss the focal areas indicated in the programme.
3. The official working language will be English (other international combinations can be used in groupwork, if needed). If this occurs as a difficulty, inviting an English-speaking companion is encouraged.
4. For any concerns and questions, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org
5. The deadline for confirmation of participation will be 10th February 2017.