3rd Ecumenical European Assembly (EEA3) in Sibiu (Romania) September 2007
- Photo report from Sibiu – September 2007
- Report from Monika Sander
- Report from Agnes Rausch (German)
- Report from Evelyne Maloret
- The ecumenical meeting of Sibiu
- Toward Sibiu: the role of the CLC
- Toward Sibiu: Rome Meeting
“Together for Europe” – Stuttgart, May 2007
Social Justice and Social Responsibility
In an always more integrated world our preferential care for the more marginalised needs to be expressed through all new participation instruments we dispose of. In this framework, beyond our specific mission and skills, the new frontier and the magis of the care for the latest can be expressed through the social responsibility of our everyday lifestyles. With forms of grassroot participation, advocacy and form of socially responsible saving (such as socially responsible savings channelled tomicrofinance institutions) and consumptions (such as fair trade) we become salt and light of the world, foster imitation of our neighbour and stimulate corporate and institutional social responsibility.
Eurolink meeting in October 2007 in Rome had the main topic “CLC and Social Justice” [pdf].
An “Alternative Economy” [pdf] is possible, presented by Leo Becchetti.
Algonso Cinpuenari, a CLC-er since last 40 years and also the head of Centre astalli in Palermo, [pdf].
For a reflection on the revolution of social responsibility as a new frontier of Christian social doctrine and of the preferential option for the poor click
IGNATIAN VOLUNTEER SERVICE CLC ECUADOR
Apostolic work of CLC Ecuador that has worked to serve the impoverished people of our country in close collaboration with the Jesus Society. SIGVOL organizes and supports the professional effort of hundreds of volunteers who work in the most vulnerable places.
Forced Migration Network
At the Frontiers with asylum seekers
5th European Meeting CLC-Forced Migration; Luxemburg, 26-30 January 2011
- Relecture, Maguy, (Atelier Etranger CVX France)
- Looking Back, Maguy (Atelier Etranger CVX France)
- Caractéristiques ignatiennes d’un accompagnement des migrants forcés, Bernadette Kuntz-Inial
- Ignatian characteristics of accompanying forced migrants, Bernadette Kuntz-Inial
- Llamados a ser Comunidad Profética en misión, Adelaida La Casta, CVX en España
- being touched, Ulrich Treipl, CLC Austria
4th Forced migration meeting in Lille, France from 28 to 30 November, 2008
- Objectives (french)
- Engagement de l’Église et des ONG auprès des migrants: la situation en France download
- La rétention, refus de l’intégration? download
- Introduction à la question de l’intégration download
- Final Report download
- Report by Manolo Enciso
3rd Forced migration meeting In Calpe/Alicante from 23 to 26 February, 2006
In 1999, the Euroteam launched a project proposal called with people on the move
CLC-Europe met for the first time on Forced Migration in Malta in 2001 to exchange experiences and to work out a position for CLC action called Malta conclusions.
A second paper was sent to the national communities to encourage their members to get involved in advocacy for the stranger. The paper was called Where is your brother Abel.
During the second meeting in Switzerland in 2003 the participants worked together on the relevant Bible words as our inspiration to be with the foreigner and after gathering all kinds of prejudices discussed how to help people to act against prejudices.
The European assembly which took place in Lille in May 2004 decided to continue the common concern for forced migrants. They asked the euroteam to make a general evaluation and to propose networking between national communities who responded positively